New Skin Care For 2017

by - January 03, 2017

Assalamualaikum and hello my simple blog :)

It's been awhile since I last update my blog so today I come with new story (ofc with a new year resolution thingyy too) Hihi 😋 Last year which is at the end of  December I bought a few products from The Body Shop online *whistles* consists of their Tea Tree Oil, Skin Clearing Body Wash and Vanilla Body Mist. Oh yea, not to forget I got free Bath Lily for register my email to The Body Shop online and 20% DISCOUNT for buying 3 items💖

Sweet huh? But then I realize I just finished my facial wash and toner. WHAT A WASTE?! If I bought 5 items, I can get 30% off  alreadayyhhhh! Hm. But I still want that items and so on 2nd January 2017 for the second time in nearest days I bought another 2 items. Hiks~ Forgive my shopping lust dear future husband.




My cute parcel I bought online (first batch of shopping-lust) HAHAHA



The overall products I just bought from this line (forgot to bring the body mist with me). I personally love the Tea Tree line products cuz is kinda good and working on me. For example, the Tea Tree Oil and the Skin Clearing Body Wash. I can give them both ⭐⭐⭐⭐ for their effectiveness and the scent OMG sooooo good! I'm absolutely addicted to their nice and calming scent.

As for the facial wash and the toner this is my first time trying after convinced by a lotssssssssssaa good review bout them on beauty blog, Twitter etc. Yeah you guys did a great job in convincing me to spare my money here. Hahahahaha

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
1. Be a good muslimah and daughter to Datuk Zuki and Datin Zunaidah 👴👵
2. Save moreeee money and make moreeee moneyh 💰💰💰💰💰💰
3. Take care of my skin and health, hiks 🙈

Yeah, that's all that I can think by now. May I achieve these three first. Amin :)




♥ Thanks for reading♥

You May Also Like

0 thoughts